Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Original del Sol Ads

  1. #1
    Inactive Member clearmysol's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 7th, 2005
    Posts
    113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Everyone,

    I am hoping to get some of the original del Sol magazine Ads to hang in my office (or copies of the originals). So far, I have one original Ad and thats it! Anyone out there have any of these that I could buy or have color copied? Any del Sol original Ad stuff would be great!! I already have a full DVD of every single one of the original comercials (too cool)!!

    Thanks,
    Dusty

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Onesol2remember's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2005
    Posts
    15
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    check out this Auction....and they live in Wa.

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1993-...spagenameZWD1V

    also.... another one...

    http://cgi.ebay.com/CAR-DRIVER-1992-...QQcmdZViewItem

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Geo VP's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2001
    Posts
    1,092
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If you can wait, I'm putting together a CD with a lot of that stuff and more to help pay for the TS of Wa web site, it will cost $15.

    Geo
    President
    Team Sol of Washington

    banner38qx

  4. #4
    Inactive Member clearmysol's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 7th, 2005
    Posts
    113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Geo,

    I would take on of those. Can you give me some more detail as to what will be on it? Thanks!!!

    PS: Still Loving the Glass Top!!!!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Geo VP's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2001
    Posts
    1,092
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Some of the things that are going to be on it: jdm accessories catalog, UK accessories calalog, del Sol magazine scans (road tests and articles), del sol commericals and ads, del Sol brochures (from around the world, I haven't finished scanning the US ones), autocross & mpg movies (road tests, sol movies), Honda recall pdf's, Honda install pdf's and more.
    Hopefully be ready by the first of the new year.

    Geo
    President
    Team Sol of Washington

    banner38qx

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ November 07, 2006 08:41 PM: Message edited by: Geo 94 ]</font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •